In response to the COVID-19 (the coronavirus) outbreak and the statewide shutdown just announced, we will remain open as an essential business throughout the duration of this period unless otherwise instructed by the state. We feel it is important to share the steps we are taking to ensure the safety and commitment we have to our employees, customers, and partners.
We are communicating with product vendors to ensure you have access to all our products, and that they are delivered on time and in full. At this time, we do not foresee any supply chain issues.David Lezzer, President
We have always emphasized clean and well-organized facilities, vehicles, and equipment, and are now even more diligent in those efforts.
We are closely monitoring the current situation with the coronavirus and are committed to taking appropriate actions to navigate this challenging time. We have instituted the following steps to help reduce the spread of the virus:
- All high touch areas are being cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis. This includes entrance doors, countertops, seating areas, conference rooms, credit card terminals, and computers.
- All upcoming hosted events have been postponed including our Harrisburg (3/18) and Indiana (3/24) Product Expos.
- All non-essential company travel has been temporarily suspended. We will still be available by phone, text or email to support our customer’s needs, and will continue to provide building material deliveries to customers and job sites.
- Our staff has received comprehensive guidance that outlines how to protect themselves and our customers in accordance with the Center for Disease Control and The World Health Organization by proper hygiene practices.
- Any employee showing symptoms or not feeling well will be sent home immediately, and their workstation will be disinfected right away. You can be confident in knowing that
Lezzer Lumber is following best practices to keep our customers and employees safe and have the information needed to make the best decisions.
We appreciate your confidence in Lezzer Lumber during this rapidly changing situation. If you have any questions, or need assistance please contact any of our locations and a manager will be happy to assist you.